Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving

I know I'm a little late posting for Thanksgiving but I figured I better do it before I start doing any Christmas posts.

First of all I have to say that I have some of THE BEST co-workers anyone could ever ask for. A few of them teamed up to take my Thanksgiving shift so I could be with my family. I love you guys! Seriously, the friendships I have with all the girls (and guys) I work with are priceless and I am so thankful for you all!

Secondly, I am so thankful for my family. I would be nothing without the support they give me. I have an incredible husband. He is a wonderful father to our son and he works so hard to support us. He is my best friend and I am so eternally thankful for him. Parker is the light of my life. He keeps me going when I don't want to go anymore. He is my shooting star. I have the best family (immediate and extended) and I love you all!

I am also extremely greatful for this country and the freedoms that we enjoy. I'm thankful for the armed forces and the sacrifices that they and their family's make for our country.

I am thankful for a stable job in this failing economy. I feel so lucky that I have the ability to provide for myself and my family.

And last but not least, I am soooo thankful for Thanksgiving dinners. Its the one time of year that all of my family gets together. We always have so much fun and the food is always DELICIOUS!!!

There are so many more things that I am thankful for but I will leave the list at that.

Happy Thanksgiving (and soon Christmas) everyone!

No comments: