Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Bobbing for bath toys




The other night while Parker was taking his bath, Maisy decided to get in on the action. She got up on the side of the tub and started sticking her face in the water trying to get the toys. Every time she stuck her face in the water and the toy would get away she would look up at me, beard soaking wet, with this sad look on her face, Parker was laughing hysterically the entire time. Then he decided he would help her get a little more wet and he started dumping water on her with a cup. That's when she decided she'd had enough and went to warm up by the fire. Its amazing to me how much the two of them act like siblings. I guess I don't ever need to have any other kids since I have a little boy and a little girl ( sorry everyone!)

1 comment:

Dani said...

What cuties - Both of them! You need to bring Maisey back to play w/Hank - He had too much fun.