Lucy turned 6 months on 4/13/2011.
She weighs 18lbs 1 oz and is 80%
She is 26.25 inches tall and 70%
Her head is 44.5cm and 90% (My babies must have big brains to need a noggin that big)
Shes pretty much outgrown size 2 diapers and I just bought a case of size 3
Shes wearing 6-9 months clothes and sometimes, depending on the brand, 12 months.
Poor princess got 2 shots at her checkup
On 4/20/2011 Lucy started rolling over, ON PURPOSE. Around this same time she also started sitting up by herself for short periods.
Tooth # 1 came in on 4/25/2011, bottom left. The bottom right has been slooooowly working its way out for about a week. Hopefully it breaks through cause poor little baby girl is hurtin! She hasn't been sleeping very well and has been waking up in the middle of the night for more teething tablets or tylenol. Poor thing :(
Here are a few of her likes (and dislikes):
-#1 LOVES to be held!
- #2 LOVES her big brother! Seriously belly laughs at him all the time. Noone else can get her to laugh like he does. Good thing he loves her as much as she loves him!
- loves to sit in her highchair and watch mommy cook
- loves her bouncer
- loves her crinkly flower and crinkly fish toys
- loves bathtime
- hates getting dressed
- hates keeping her poo in her diaper (no, this isn't her fault but I'm pretty sure she doesn't like it)
- still hates loud noises. She'll cry everytime someone even laughs to loud.
- loves to swing outside on the playground
- loves walks in the stroller
- hates having the sun in her eyes
- loves story time and loves when mommy sings to her
Some silly things she's been doing lately
-screams just to hear her own voice
-sticks her tounge out the side of her mouth.
-rolls over and over and over all over the floor.
-when she gets mad, and I mean really mad she blows raspberries.
-loves being tossed in the air
-is getting better at eating solids. Has had cereal, oatmeal, bananas, avocados, carrots and pears
-is getting better at playing on her own for extended periods of time. Yay!
-last but not least, no more colic!
Happy 6 months Princess Pie!! Love you Sweets!