Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Lil' Pumpkin EDD 10/29/10











I had a 3d/4d ultrasound done last friday. Seriously one of the coolest things I have ever seen.
I almost didn't get these done but I am SO glad that I did! She must not have to much room in there cause she was seriously bent in half. Both of her feet were right next to her face and man was she movin'! I can already tell she is gonna have a huge personality and I can't wait to meet my little princess in person!

2 comments:

The Williams Family said...

I am SOOO glad you did one of these! I waited til the very last second to get mine and didn't get the best pictures .. But I LOVED it and recommend them to anyone! She is so precious! I cannot wait for her to get here, I love her tiny button nose! Oh yay for little girls!

lacey said...

awh how cool! she looks so sweet, i hope she has those cheeks when she comes out! i love chubby cheeks they are good kissing cheeks.