Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentine's Day

My sweet hubby gave me this huge bouquet of lillies. He did such a good job! Love him!
Lillies are absolutely my favorite flower of all time. Not to mention I've had a blast taking pictures of the blooms. I've got some really good shots that I plan on framing and hanging in my bathroom.


We had a fun filled weekend planned for Balentine's Day (as Parker calls it). One of the main activities was trying to get Parker to enunciate his 'V' when saying Valentine's Day. I had no idea how excited he was to celebrate. He kept telling me all day "Mom, it's Balentine's Day!" or "Mom, we can't clean my room! It's Balentine's Day!" He used it as an excuse to get out of EVERYTHING! Man, he takes after his dad so much! LOL. (just kidding babe :)

On Saturday we went to Monster Jam. That was my gift to my boys. Saturday evening we had
a little get together with awesome friends and great food! Love you all!

Sunday we had plans with both my family and John's. We headed to Santaquin for a late lunch. After some yummy Sloppy Joes (extra sloppy of course :) and desserts we passed out Valentine's between the kids. It's our tradition to give a holiday book to our nieces and nephews along with their treats. I hope they enjoy their books as much as Parker does.

Afterwards, we headed back to Spanish Fork to spend some time with my family. I made Bleu Cheese Burgers and mom made her yummy potatoe salad. The kids had a blast playing together and most of the adults, with the exception of my crippled dad, my sick pregnant sister in law and my party pooper hubby, played a few rounds of cards. What a fun Balentine's Day!

1 comment:

Dani said...

I'm loving all these updates! Super pretty flowers, and thanks again for having us over - It was fun!