Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

How High?

Back in January John and I had the opportunity to go to Denver. I was asked to go to a public safety conference for work. John decided he wanted to tag along. Not really, I literally had to BEG him to go :). But, being the wonderful husband that he is, he agreed. Although we missed Parker very much, it was nice to go somewhere on our own. Considering we have been together for 10 years and this was our first actual vacation alone, I think it was well deserved! We had a BLAST!! The architecure was amazing! I could have walked around the city for hours looking at all the incredible buildings.


This is the airport guard horse. He's stationed at the top of a big hill just outside the airport. This guy is big, blue and has some seriously creepy glowing red eyes.

Another sample of the amazing things they have around the city. This big guy is peeking into the convention center. Isn't he cute?

Since I was in class 8 hours a day, John had alot of time to himself. I think he enjoyed the alone time. Anyway, he took a little taxi ride outside the city to Bass Pro Shops. He said this one was 10x's better than the one in Vegas. He found Parker a cute souvenir t-shirt while he was there.


This cute little place was across the street from our hotel. It's called Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. During a break in classes we headed over for lunch. This place was AWESOME. The food was great and the decor was hilarious! It's decorated entirely in Forest Gump memorabilia.

The drinks were fantastic! And so pretty!
Here's John ready to dig in :)

I love the saying hanging on the wall behind us. It's so true!

During our 4 day trip we did alot of relaxing, alot of walking, alot of eating and alot of just being together. Thanks for coming with me, Babe! Love you!








1 comment:

Dani said...

Super cute pic's - We have to do Bubba Gumps in San Fran everytime we go! I LOVE it!