Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Oh the things kids say...

Dinner time conversations are my favorite part of the day. We turn the TV off and the three of us sit down at the table and enjoy each others company. Parker is our nightly entertainment. This kid ALWAYS has something crazy and off the wall to say! Here are a few excerpts from the past couple of nights.

Last night:
Parker: Mom?(shoveling food into his mouth in between sentences)
Me: Yeah, bud?
Parker:I was thinking about something... (shoveling more food)
Me: What was it?
Parker: I don't know (shrugs and keeps eating)

RANDOM!!

Tonight: Parker is in the processes of eating a plateful of greenbeans.
Parker: I love green beans!
Me: I'm glad! They'll make you big and strong.
Parker: Yup! They'll make me big and strong so I can be a dad someday. I'm gonna have a son. And his mom will have 3 babies in her tummy. I don't know their names yet though.
Me: (John and I trying so hard not to laugh) Really? Who's your wife gonna be?
Parker: Abigail (the little girl next door)
Me: Does Abigail know that yet?
Parker: No, but someday she will!

RANDOM RANDOM RANDOM!!

3 comments:

Dani said...

He's so cute .. And hey, at least he knows what he wants in life! ;)

lacey said...

awh how cute :)

KAMIE LOU said...

Oh my gosh that is so stinkin cute!!!