Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Folks, meet Swideswipe!!

OMG is this the most gorgeous car you've ever seen or what?!?! They should have named it Orgasmic or something along those lines LOL. Let me tell you about it while you're wiping away the drool. This is Chevys new concept Corvette...should be coming out in 2012ish. Corvettes have always been really sexy looking but this tops them all! Its sexy italian stallion meets all American muscle. Words cannot express how much I love this fricking car!!!


1 comment:

The Williams Family said...

WOW!! Let me say that again W-O-W!!

That car is beautiful! Orgasmic, yes that should be its beautiful name!

And thanks for the comment on our anniversary.. I wish you and I both had a drink to cheers to many many anniversaries to come! lol...