Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 28, 2009

MY LITTLE BABYS ALL GROWN UP AND GRADUATING PRESCHOOL

My little Parkey 'graduated' from Preschool last week. He is actually going to go again next year but he still got to 'graduate' this year too. I can't even describe how stinkin cute it was but I'm sure the pictures will help tell the story.
All the kids came in wearing their 'America' hats then they said The Pledge of Allegiance and sang The Star Spangled Banner.
The dancing bird song...my little guys first dance with a girl *sniff sniff*

The Dinosaur Song-obviously Parkers favorite. See how much he's roaring compared to the other kids? He even added in a couple of extra roars through out the song.

Elephant Noses

Monkey See Monkey Do :)

Saying the Pledge of Allegiance

Parker with his completion certificate.
A LETTER TO MY SON
Parker, your dad and I are so proud of you and all the progress you have made in the last 6 months at preschool. Congratulations! You are such a little smarty pants. You can identify all your numbers and most of your letters and you can spell your name. You are so close to being able to write it out aaall by your-self. You are drawing shapes like a pro! Drawing shapes on everything...including the side of the house and my truck. Good thing you're so stinking cute, I can't get mad at you. You have such a vivid imagination and you say the FUNNIEST things. You make me laugh everyday. I can't believe how expressive you are and how large your vocabulary is. I love that you love to read! You have no idea how happy that makes me. It's so important to enjoy reading. Keep your love of books strong as you grow up. Your favorite book right now is The Big Wide Mouth Frog-which you and I know by heart and role play daily. And we still sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star every night at bedtime, I hope that tradition continues for years to come. Parker, I love you so much. You're my little shooting star. You make not only my world ,but the whole world, a better place.
Love you mostest,
Mommy






1 comment:

The Williams Family said...

April this is the cutest post ever.. Such a bitter-sweet moment! You are the best Mom, Parker is so lucky to have you! Not to mention, he is a dang good lookin' little man! :)