Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

***TRANSFORMERS-REVENGE OF THE FALLEN***

I'm sure most of you are aware that we at the Robbins house are HUGE Transformers fans. Well mostly me and Parker but John likes it sometimes. Parker loves it for the wicked awesome robot battle scenes and I love it for the wicked awesome cars!

I've always been a Chevy girl and have loved loved loved Camaros since I was a kid but when I saw the 2007 movie I was in LOVE! I didn't think there was every anything that could compare to the concept Camaro aka "Bumblebee". That is until I saw the 2010 model they were bringing out in the new movie...WOW!!! Check it out.For the past few weeks I've been googling Transformer images (so I could see 'Bumblebee' in all of his hotness) and I came across this.....scroll down to see the picture below...and try not to poop your pants ;)

1 comment:

Dani said...

April .. You crack me up! My parents neighbors have a black Camaro like this, I'll snap you a photo next time it passes by!