Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 10, 2008

Parker's first day of Preschool















I can't believe I am writing this post because it seems like just yesterday we were bringing Parker home from the hospital but now he is in Preschool. He started on Friday at Active Learning Preschool with Miss Karen and Miss Amy (my aunt and cousin). He is going Mon, Wed, and Fri from 11:30-2:00...I haven't figured out exactly how I'm going to get him there since I work during those hours but lucky for me I have an awesome Dad that has a flexible schedule! Here are a few pictures of the big day...and yes, there were some private tears shed but at least I know he is in good hands and has cousins that he already knows in his class. Happy first day of Preschool bud! I love you!!!

No comments: