Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Developmental Milestone


Parker has hit a HUGE milestone in his development. He can now recognize the first letter of his name..."P"! I got this great idea from a child literacy class I took that my Mom teaches. Its called Cradled In Literacy and its offered free throughout the district. It teaches you that YOU are your childs first and best teacher. In one of the sessions they talked about having a day that revolves around a letter of the alphabet. I decided to start with P. So one day we did all sorts of "P" things....we played with "P"laydough and ate "P"eanut butter sandwiches with "P"ineapple and "P"apaya and we talked about "P" all day long...and I am PROUD to say he knows what a P looks like! HURRAY PARKER!!!

No comments: