Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Election results

I have to admit that when I heard Obama had won the presidential election I wanted to pack my bags and move to Australia...but now that the results on Prop. 8 are in, some of my faith has been restored in the American people.

IMHO I do not have a problem with gays...that is the way they want to live their life, who am I to say they can't. But God has said marriage is between a man and a woman and I think that should be respected.
On a side note, I think I would have to beat the crap out of any teacher who took it upon him/herself to teach MY CHILD about homosexuality.

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, LETS LET OUR KIDS BE INNOCENT FOR AS LONG AS POSSIBLE!


***end of vent session*** :)

No comments: