Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 19, 2011

quickie

Couple quick updates before I forget about them and their gone forever from my malfunctioning memory

Yesterday 03/18/2011 Lucy rolled over!
I seriously doubt it was on purpose but nonetheless she did it!
I layed her on the her blanket on the floor, turned around to grab the camera (like barely half a second) and by the time I turned back around, she was on her back staring at me like "what the crap just happened!" So cute!

On 03/17/2011 We attempted bananas. Lucy loved them! Since then she has been eating about an inch of banana a day. I'm pretty happy since the attempt with rice cereal was a complete bomb.

On 3/17/2011 We had Parker's SEP conference. He is doing so well! He's reading at a level E, can count perfectly to 100 and past it, has all of his homework in, and has the best classroom manners ever! I'm super proud of that little bug! His goals for the end of the year are to read 3 leveled library books per night instead of one and to work on writing all the letters of the alphabet correctly.

No comments: