Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Pumpkin Carving and Halloween Fun

For Halloween this year Parker chose to be a dragon from How To Train Your Dragon. He is a Deadly Nadder...scary! I seriously hate these stupid cheap costumes from Walmart but with a new baby in the house I really didn't have time to make him one. Oh well, the mask is pretty cool! Lucy was a little Pumpkin since that has been her nickname since we found out we were having an October baby. I did make her costume since Icouldn't find an infant sized one. I tye dyed a onsie orange, made a bow and a tutu and called it good :)
The Deadly Nadder and Lil' Pumpkin






A couple of nights before Halloween we finally got around to carving pumpkins. Park had a blast!

I think Dad did too :)





No comments: