Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Lake Powell 2010

This year we got to spend 5 GLORIOUS days in Lake Powell. Me, John, Parker, Mom and Dad and Jenny and Matt all headed down early early Friday morning. A group was just getting ready to leave our spot when we got there so we didn't have to go searching for a new one. Lucky us! As usual, the wind was pretty strong during the afternoons but the temperature was perfect and the water was awesome! The fishing got better and better everyday! I seriously did not want to come back....I would have been perfectly content staying there for the rest of the summer :) I had so much fun relaxing and doing nothing I didn't get very many pictures. Here are the few I got for your viewing pleasure.Parker driving Grandpa's boat....spoiled! I don't even get to drive Grandpa's boat ;)


Little stinker Maisy tried sneaking onto the houseboat. Our association rules state NO DOGS. We brought all three of them with us, but did a pretty good job keeping them out of the boat.

My little fisherman-his daddy is so proud!

Parkey learned how to do a cannonball!

My kids chillin' in the shade.
I was so surprised my big dogs did such a good job sticking around camp! They had so much fun and were exhausted by the end of the first day :)
We had such a good trip and I cannot WAIT to go back in July!!





1 comment:

Dani said...

This looks like heaven - LOVE the last picture of Parker and the dogs under the tent, I can't believe you took all 3! - And you did awesome with Parker's BDAY too!