Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Well, I think I've calmed down a little bit since my previous post. Everyone can sleep good tonight, I am not giving my dog away lol. I'm entitled to be able to threaten it every once in a while though, right? I decided maybe she is like one of those women that you see on those commercials who just ALWAYS has to go. Maybe she just can't help it. Anyway, she is staying. I haven't given up on her. I have decided that if I'm going to be gone for more than a couple hours at a time she can go outside in the kennel with the other dogs. I will consider that her exercise since she can't stop playing with them when they're together.

Ok, everyone can resume living their lives as normally as possible now :)

2 comments:

The Williams Family said...

You make me laugh..

But I totally get your frustration, that is such a pain for her to go in your house.. Especially in her kennal, they shouldn't want to do that!

I have faith it will all work out for you.. And for Maisy! :)

Dani said...

April, You totally crack me up! I am glad you didn't get rid of her ... She'll enjoy her time outdoors :)