Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 2, 2009

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!

Ok, so I totally need to vent about my little poop problem. My dog, Maisy, will be a year old this month and she is STILL not potty trained!!! She is constantly pottying in her crate and she still sneaks off and pottys in the house. I have contacted the breeder that I got her from and asked her to take her back. I cannot handle the poop anymore! I was pretty torn about what to do with her but yesterday was the final straw. After taking her out to potty in the morning around 8:00 am I put her back in her crate so I could run some errands. About two hours later I walked in the door and the smell of feces about knocked me over! Seriously....you can't hold it for two freaking hours Maisy?! I haven't actually taken her back to the breeder yet so if anyone has any suggestions please help! I am at my wits end.

1 comment:

jina carter said...

Try putting her on KSL with her picture. Tons of animals get new homes off there. I don't know if you are willing to giver her away for free but If you put her under the FREE column on KSL they go pretty fast. Good luck!