Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 20, 2011

8 Months

Lucy turned 8 months last week! Wow, is she a big girl!

Shes wearing 12 month clothes and drinks a solid 8 oz everytime she eats. She still only has two teeth (tooth #2 came in on May 13th) but I'm pretty sure the top two are working their way down. Shes not a very consistent sleeper but I guess we can't have 2 great sleepers..that wouldn't be fair right?
She has the Dadadada sound mastered and is now working on Nananana. She loves to sit in her bouncer and watch Mickey Mouse clubhouse and she loves to play on the floor with her toys. She sits up completely by herself now and has started showing the first signs of getting ready to crawl. She actually got up on all 4s the other day! Since she can't crawl she is content with rolling around EVERYWHERE.

Shes getting really interested in eating. If she sees you eating something she usually wants some too. She watched me eating a Hawaiian Ice the other day and started screaming until I gave her some. Oh my, did she love it! I couldn't get it in her mouth fast enough.

Lucy is such a cutie pie! She laughs all the time and has the cutest cheeser grin. Shes been doing this super funny thing with her tongue where she makes these smacking sounds. I need to get in on camera but its seriously hilarious.

She loves her swing and loves sitting in the grass. I put her in the swing today with the sprinklers on...she didn't like that much.

Loves her baths and has just started splashing alot. So cute!

She prefers her mommy to pretty much everyone which I'm totally fine with and she still thinks her big brother is the funniest thing ever!

I can't believe that in 4 short months she'll be a year old.
We're taking her on her first vacation to Lake Powell in a couple of days so I guess we'll find out what kind of a water baby she really is!

No comments: