Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 13, 2010

Funny story!

John and Parker are sitting at the kitchen table reading magazines. John's looking at a hunting magazine and Parker is reading the latest issue of Oriental Trading, the Halloween issue. He's perusing the costume section when he says "Dad, that girl is cute!" pointing at a picture of a little girl wearing a genie costume. It consisted of a top and bottoms with the girls belly button showing. Anyway, John says "Why do you think she's cute?" And Park says as casual as can be "cause she's showin' some skin!" I seriously about died!! Don't ask me where he learned that but needless to say we had a long discussion after that about girls being pretty when they AREN'T "showin' skin".

2 comments:

The Williams Family said...

I LOVE IT!! What a little stud! ;-) Glad he keeps you guys on your toes, lol!

jina carter said...

Omg I would have died too! I dread the moment my boys start looking at girls that way!